Saturday form 14.00h-16.00h, Sundays from 11.00h-13.00h or 14.00h-16.00h.
These sailing hours are aimed at adults who already have enough knowledge to go out alone in individual boats or accompanied in double boats. During the session, the sailors will prepare their boat (single or double) and will go sailing for an hour and a half, always accompanied by an instructor in a rib who will be in charge of the group and even marking exercises to improve the skills of participants. They will also resolve any doubts that arise.
At the end of the session, the participants will clean and dismantle the boats.
COVID protocol in the sailing school:
- Hydroalcoholic hand gel.
- Mandatory use of a mask while on the premises.
- Outdoor showers.
- Use of restricted changing room for changing clothes (obligatory mask and limited capacity, 1 person per bench).
- Free lockers are available for safe storage of backpacks/bags.
- We recommend your own life jacket. In case of using one of the centre's own, the use of a T-shirt or lycra is compulsory.
- Order and distance at the entrance/exit ramp to the sea.
- On the esplanade, a distance of 1.5 m will be maintained as recommended by the health authorities.
YOU CAN PAY FOR A SINGLE DAY: 20€.