From 9.00 am to 4.00 pm. From 28th June to 08th September. Weekly booking.
Course based on environmental education through the practice of 3 nautical activities such as sailing, canoeing and paddle surfing. Instructors will accompany the children throughout the day. In the morning they will do paddle activities: canoeing and paddle surfing and in the afternoon they will do sailing using the "embat".
In each activity they will be taught basic notions, material care, safety at sea and little by little the pupils will increase their knowledge and skills for the practice of the 3 activities.
- Punctuality at the entrance and exit.
- The barrier will open 10 minutes before the start of the course.
- Students should arrive with the appropriate clothing for the activity.
- Showers are outside.
- Use of own lifejacket.
- with the sailing school's lifejacket it is compulsory to wear a T-shirt.
- Avoid single-use plastic.
- Canteen that can be refilled.
Who it is aimed at:
- Children from 6 to 8 years old and under 10 years old who have never sailed before.
- To take the course it is essential to know how to swim.
Commitment to the environment.
As part of our nautical and environmental education, one hour a week the students will attend a Mar de Fondo workshop with foundations such as Palma Aquarium, Save the Med, Shark Med, Arrels Marines.
Duration, dates, timetable:
The course is weekly from Monday to Friday from 09.00h to 16.00h.
Workshop from 08.00 to 09.00 optional.
There are several sessions per week:
It is possible to book by weeks. From the third week onwards in the same booking, a 5% discount is applied.
- 09.00 Canoeing or paddle surfing: preparation of equipment, departure to the sea, return and collection of equipment. The students play at practising these activities.
- 10.30 Snack (bring from home).
- 11.00 Canoeing or paddle surfing: preparing the equipment, going out to sea, returning and collecting the equipment. The pupils play at practising these activities.
- 13.00 Lunch at the Sailing School facilities in the open air and in the shade.
- 14.00 Sailing activity in collective boats (Ludic or RS Venture). Learning will cover: operation of the boat, preparation of the material, going out to sea, return and collection of material.
- 16.00 Pick up of the students
- Appropriate clothing (wetsuit, swimming costume, lycra or T-shirt, shorts).
- Rubber/neoprene shoes/boots.
- Sun protection and hat.
- Spare clothes (including swimming costume, shoes, towel and mask).
- Water bottle or reusable water bottle.
Registration deadlines and admission criteria:
- The deadline for enrolment is until the start of the course while there are still places available.
Discounts applicable on the registration fee:
- Large family.
- Single-parent family (with family card or family book).
- Two or more siblings.
- From the 3rd call onwards.
Refund for cancellation:
An alternative will be offered in the form of private courses or rental vouchers for the amount paid for the cancelled course.