From 09.30 am to 1 pm.
Students must have completed more than 4 weeks of sailing. In the children's sailing course the students will sail in a single or double boat, always in company of an instructor on board an inflatable. They will improve their knowledge of setting and unsetting the boat, sailor's knots, finding the wind direction, handling the rudder and sheets. They will sail on all courses and perform the main manoeuvres such as tacking and gybing with ease.
- All the theoretical activity will take place outside and in the shade.
- Your children should not be left alone on the esplanade until the course has started.
- The barrier will open 10 minutes before the start of the course.
- Students should arrive with the appropriate clothing for the activity.
- The showers are outside and only small groups may enter the changing rooms to leave their bags and change clothes at the end of the activity.
- You must keep a safe distance between participants.We recommend the use of your own lifejacket, which you will bring and take home each day.
- If you use one from the sailing school, it is compulsory to wear a T-shirt.
- Water bottles may not be shared.
- When dropping off or picking up your children, please be punctual.
- Masks must be worn inside the building.
Who it is aimed at
- Boys and girls from 8 to 12 years old.
- To take the course it is essential to know how to swim.
Duration, dates, timetable
The course is weekly from Monday to Friday from 09.30 to 13.00 h with the possibility of leaving at 14.00 or 16.00 or 17.00 h with dining room and a second activity in the afternoon from 15.00 to 16.00 h or from 15.00 to 17.00 h.There is an afternoon lesson from 14.00 to 17.00h.
There are several courses to book per week:
You can book several weeks in a row or alternate weeks and from the 3rd week onwards in the same booking, a 5% discount is applied.
- 09.30 Brief explanation of the activities to be carried out at sea.
- 10.00 Preparation of the boat.
- 10.30 Snack (bring from home).
- 11.00 Departure to the sea.
- 12.30 Arrival on land and collection of equipment.
- 13.00 End of activity.
- We recommend the use of your own lifejacket, in case of using one from the sailing school, the T-shirt is compulsory.
- Suitable clothing (wetsuit, swimming costume, lycra or T-shirt, shorts).
- Rubber/neoprene shoes/boots
- Sun protection and hat- Spare clothes (including swimming costume, shoes and towel).
Registration deadlines and admission criteria
The deadline for enrolment is until the start of the course while there are still places available.
Discounts applicable on the registration fee
- Two or more siblings
- Two or more calls
- Single parent family
Refund for cancellation
Alternative private courses or rental vouchers will be offered for the amount paid for the cancelled course.