Kayaking and paddle surf
From 9.30 am to 1.00 pm. From 26th June to 8th September. Weekly booking.
In the canoeing and paddle surfing course the students do not need to have previous experience and the instructor will accompany them in a dinghy. They will learn how to prepare the necessary material and will improve their skills day by day in both disciplines. Not only paddling but also safety in the activity and if we capsize with the canoe and fall off the board, to know what to do, how to get on the board/canoe and continue with the activity
- Punctuality of entry and exit
- The gate will open 10 minutes before the start of the course.
- Students should arrive with the appropriate clothing for the activity.
- Showers are outside
- Use of your own lifejacket that you will bring and take home each day, in case of using one from the sailing school, the use of a T-shirt is compulsory.
- Avoid single-use plastic.
- Water bottle that can be refilled. Do not share water bottles.
Who it is aimed at
- Children from 10 to 18 years old.
- To take the course it is essential to know how to swim.
Duration, dates, timetable:
The course is weekly from Monday to Friday from 09.30 to 13.00h.
Workshop from 08.00 to 09.30 optional and with the possibility of departure at 14.00, 16.00 or 17.00 with lunch or an excursion or a second activity in the afternoon (see in "Complementary activities").
There are several sessions per week:
You can book per week. From the 3rd week onwards on the same booking, a 5% discount is applied.
09.30 Brief explanation of the activities that will take place at sea.
10.00 Snack (bring from home).
10.30 Preparation of the boat.
11.00 Departure to the sea.
12.30 Arrival on land and collection of equipment.
13.00 End of activity.
- Suitable clothing (wetsuit, swimming costume, lycra or T-shirt, shorts).
- Rubber/neoprene shoes/boots
- Sun protection and hat
- Spare clothes (including swimming costume, shoes, towel and mask)
- Water bottle or reusable water bottle
Registration deadlines and admission criteria:
The deadline for enrolment is until the start of the course while there are still places available.
Discounts applicable on the registration fee:
- Large family
- Single-parent family (with family card or family book)
- Two or more siblings
- From the 3rd call onwards.
Refund for cancellation:
An alternative will be offered in the form of private courses or rental vouchers for the amount paid for the cancelled course.