Multiactivity camp (8 to 14 years old)
From 9 am to 4 pm.
The multi-activity course consists of receiving knowledge of 3 activities such as sailing, canoeing and paddle surfing and an environmental workshop. An instructor will be assigned to each group and will accompany the children throughout the day. In the morning they will do paddle activities and in the afternoon they will do sailing. In each activity they will be taught basic notions, material care, safety at sea and little by little the pupils will increase their knowledge and skills for the practice of the 3 activities. In the sailing activity, they will sail in double or triple boats and the instructor will accompany them from an inflatable.
- All the theoretical activity will take place outside in the shade.
- You cannot leave your children alone on the esplanade until the course has started.
- The barrier will open 10 minutes before the start of the course.
- Students should arrive with the appropriate clothing for the activity.
- The showers are outside and only small groups may enter the changing rooms to leave their bags and change clothes at the end of the activity.
- You must keep a safe distance between participants.
- We recommend the use of your own lifejacket, which you will bring and take home each day. If you use one from the sailing school, it is compulsory to wear a T-shirt.
- Water bottles may not be shared.
- When dropping off or picking up your children, please be punctual.
- Masks must be worn inside the building.
Who it is aimed at
- Children from 8 to 14 years old with sailing experience in double or single handed boats.
- To take the course it is essential to know how to swim.
Duration, dates, timetable
The course is weekly from Monday to Friday from 09.00 to 16.00h. Optional workshop from 08.00 to 09.00 h.
There are several weekly sessions:
Starting on the 23rd of June and ending on the 3rd of September.
- 09.00 Morning activity. Depending on wind conditions, canoeing and paddle surfing will be combined. Learning will cover: canoeing and paddle surfing, equipment preparation, going out to sea, returning and collecting the equipment.
- 12.00 Lunch at the Sailing School facilities in the open air and in the shade, respecting the limitations of the government at that time.
- 13.00 Sailing activity on Ludic or RS Venture collective boats for beginners and RS Tera, RS Zest for former students. The training will cover: operation of the boat, preparation of the equipment, going out to sea, return and collection of the equipment.
- 16.00 Pick up of the students
- We recommend the use of your own lifejacket. In case of using one from the sailing school, a T-shirt is compulsory.
- Mask if at the time of the course it is compulsory according to the authorities and the pandemic situation.
- Suitable clothing (wetsuit, swimming costume, lycra or T-shirt, shorts).
- Rubber/neoprene shoes/boots
- Sun protection and hat- Spare clothes (including swimming costume, shoes, towel and mask).
Registration deadlines and admission criteria
The deadline for enrolment is until the start of the course while there are still places available.
Discounts applicable on the registration fee
- Large family
- Single parent family
- Two or more siblings
- From the 3rd call onwards.
Refund for cancellation
An alternative will be offered in the form of private courses or rental vouchers for the amount paid for the cancelled course.