All saturdays from 10 am to 1 pm. Monthly payment.
Aimed at children from 8 to 11 years old who have done a sailing course, and who can already sail in individual boats.
The objective is to learn to sail in an optimist, once achieved, you will move on to optimist training.
COVID protocol at the sailing school
- Temperature check at the entrance to the student facility.
- Hydroalcoholic hand gel.
- Use of masks at all times except in individual boats when sailing.Outside showers.
- Use of restricted changing room for change of clothes (mask compulsory and limited seating, 1 student per bench).
- Rucksacks/bags on shelves outside the building.
- Own life jacket recommended. In case of using one of the centre's own, the use of a T-shirt or lycra is compulsory.
- Order and distance at the entrance/exit ramp to the sea.
- On the esplanade, the distance of 1.5 m should be maintained as recommended by the health authorities.
CLASSES ARE NOT MADE UP. YOU CAN PAY FOR SINGLE DAYS (30€).