Sailing for beginners
From 09.30 am to 1 pm. From 26th June to 8th September. Weekly booking.
This course is based on environmental education through sailing. In the beginners' course, students will sail in a collective boat, always accompanied by an instructor on board.
They will learn how to mount and dismount the boat, sailor's knots, locate wind direction, handle the rudder and sheets, cross course and main manoeuvres such as tacking and gybing.
- Punctuality of entry and exit
- The barrier will open 10 minutes before the start of the course
- Students should arrive with the appropriate clothing for the activity
- Showers are outside
- Use of your own lifejacket that you will bring and take home each day
- In case of using one from the sailing school, the use of a T-shirt is compulsory
- Avoid single-use plastic
- Water bottle that can be refilled
- Do not share water bottles
Who it is aimed at
- Children from 6 to 16 years old.
- To take the course it is essential to know how to swim.
Duration, dates, timetable:
The course is weekly from Monday to Friday from 09.30 to 13.00h.
Workshop from 08.00 to 09.30 optional and with the possibility of departure at 14.00, 16.00 with lunch and an excursion or second activity in the afternoon (see in "Complementary activities").
There are several sessions per week:
It is possible to book per week. From the 3rd week onwards on the same booking, a 5% discount is applied.
09.30 Brief explanation of the activities that will take place at sea.
10.00 Snack (bring from home).
10.30 Preparation of the boat.
11.00 Departure to the sea.
12.30 Arrival on land and collection of equipment.
13.00 End of activity.
- Suitable clothing (wetsuit, swimming costume, lycra or T-shirt, shorts).
- Rubber/neoprene shoes/boots
- Sun protection and hat
- Spare clothes (including swimming costume, shoes, towel and mask)
- Water bottle or reusable water bottle
Registration deadlines and admission criteria:
- The deadline for enrolment is until the start of the course while there are still places available.
Discounts applicable on the registration fee
- Large family
- Single-parent family (with family card or family book)
- Two or more siblings
- From the 3rd call onwards.
Refund for cancellation
An alternative will be offered in the form of private courses or rental vouchers for the amount paid for the cancelled course.