Aimed at children between 8 and 16 years old. Every Monday and Wednesday, from 17:00 to 19:00h and Saturdays from 10.00 to 12.00h.
Canoeing is considered a sport for everyone, which trains both children and adults on a physical and mental level, where a series of values are learnt, such as: discipline, companionship, healthy habits, sacrifice and respect for nature, through fun and effort, based on a fun and educational teaching. It can be practised all year round, as it is considered a complete activity with a low impact on the joints.
Canoeing is made up of different modalities, but among them, we will practice the modalities of crossing and sea kayak / Surf Ski.
Within the different sessions we will teach:
- Paddling technique.
- Basic notions of reading weather reports.
- Learning essential canoeing equipment.
The participants will always be accompanied by an instructor in an inflatable, who will be in charge of correcting mistakes and will even mark exercises to improve the participants' skills. At the end of the session, participants will clean and store the material used.
There are only 10 boats so we recommend that you make your monthly reservation in advance.
- Suitable clothing (wetsuit, swimming costume, lycra or T-shirt, shorts).
- Rubber/neoprene shoes/boots.
- Sun protection and hat.
- Spare clothes (including swimming costume, shoes and towel).
Registration deadlines and admission criteria
- The deadline for enrolment is until the start of the course while there are still places available.
Discounts applicable on the registration fee
- Two or more siblings.
- Two or more calls.
- Single parent or large family.
Refund for cancellation
An alternative will be offered in the form of private courses or rental vouchers for the amount paid for the cancelled course.
COVID protocol at the sailing school:
- Temperature check at the entrance of the facility for students and teachers.
- Hydroalcoholic hand gel.
- Use of masks at all times except in individual boats when sailing.
- Outside showers.
- Use of restricted changing room for change of clothes (mask compulsory and limited seating, 1 student per bench).
- Rucksacks/bags on shelves outside the building.
- Own life jacket recommended. In case of using one of the centre's own, the use of a T-shirt or lycra is compulsory.
- Order and distance at the entrance/exit ramp to the sea.
- On the esplanade, the distance of 1.5 m must be maintained as recommended by the health authorities.
NO MAKE UP CLASSES. YOU CAN PAY FOR SINGLE DAYS: 20€.
The course will need a minimum of 4 registrations to take place.