From 9.00 am to 4.00 pm. From 28th June to 8th September. Weekly booking.
Nautical and environmental education through 4 activities: first of all canoeing/paddle surfing, break for a snack, preparing your boat and then sailing. After lunch it's time for windsurfing. This is an active group where you will stop only to recharge your batteries.
- Punctuality at the start and finish
- The barrier will open 10 minutes before the start of the course
- Students should arrive with the appropriate clothing for the activity
- Showers are outside
- Use of your own lifejacket that you will bring and take home each day
- in case of using one from the sailing school, the use of a T-shirt is compulsory
- Avoid single-use plastic
- Water bottle that can be refilled.
- Do not share water bottles
Who it is aimed at:
- Children from 14 to 18 years old.
- To take the course it is essential to know how to swim.
Commitment to the environment.
As part of our nautical and environmental education, one hour a week the students will attend a Mar de Fondo workshop with foundations such as Palma Aquarium, Save the Med, Shark Med, Arrels Marines.
Duration, dates, timetable:
The course is weekly from Monday to Friday from 09.00 to 16.00h.
Workshop from 08.00h to 09.00h optional.
There are several sessions per week:
It is possible to book by weeks. From the third week onwards in the same booking, a 5% discount is applied.
09.00 Canoeing or paddle surfing: preparation of equipment, departure to the sea, return and collection of equipment.
10.30 Snack (bring from home).
11.00 Sailing: preparation of the equipment, departure to the sea, return and collection of the equipment. RS Quest and RS Zest will be used.
13.00 Lunch at the Sailing School facilities in the open air and in the shade, respecting the limitations of the government at that time.
14.00 Windsurfing activity: preparation of equipment, going out to sea, return and collection of equipment.
16.00 Departure of the students
- Suitable clothing (wetsuit, swimming costume, lycra or t-shirt, shorts).
- Rubber/neoprene shoes/boots.
- Sun protection and hat.
- Spare clothes (including swimming costume, shoes, towel and mask).
- Water bottle or reusable water bottle.
Registration deadlines and admission criteria:
- The deadline for enrolment is until the start of the course while there are still places available.
Discounts applicable on the registration fee:
- Large family.
- Single-parent family (with family card or family book).
- Two or more siblings.
- From the 3rd call onwards.
Refund for cancellation:
An alternative will be offered in the form of private courses or rental vouchers for the amount paid for the cancelled course.