From 09.30 am to 1.00 pm or from 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm.
In the youth sailing course, students will sail in a single or two-handed boat, always under the supervision of an instructor on board an RIB. They will improve their knowledge of setting up and unsettling the boat, sailor's knots, finding the wind direction, steering the rudder and sheets. They will sail on all directions and perform the main maneuvers such as tacking and gybing with skill. The goal of the course is to improve the knowledge learnt in previous years.
- All theoretical activities will take place outside and in the shade.
- Your children must not be left alone on the esplanade until the course has started.
- The barrier will open 10 minutes before the start of the course.
- Students should arrive with the appropriate clothing for the activity.
- The showers are outside and only small groups may enter the changing rooms to leave their bags and change clothes at the end of the activity.
- You must keep a safe distance between participants.
- We recommend the use of your own lifejacket, which you will bring and take home each day.
- If you use one from the sailing school, it is compulsory to wear a T-shirt.Water bottles may not be shared.
- When dropping off or picking up your children, please be punctual.
- Masks must be worn inside the building.
Who it is for
- Teenagers from 12 to 18 years old.
- To take the course it is essential to know how to swim.
Duration, dates, timetable
The course is weekly from Monday to Friday from 09.30 to 13.00h with the possibility of leaving at 14.00h after lunch or 17.00h after a second activity.
There is an afternoon session from 14.00 to 17.00h.
- 09.30 Brief explanation of the activities to be carried out at sea.
- 10.00 Preparation of the boat.
- 10.30. Snack (bring from home)
- 11.00 Departure to the sea.
- 12.30 Arrival on land and collection of equipment.
- 13.00 End of activity.
- We recommend the use of your own lifejacket, in case of using one from the sailing school, the T-shirt is compulsory.
- Suitable clothing (wetsuit, swimming costume, lycra or T-shirt, shorts).
- Rubber/neoprene shoes/boots
- Sun protection and hat
- Spare clothes (including swimming costume, shoes, towel and mask).
Registration deadlines and admission criteria
The deadline for enrolment is until the start of the course while there are still places available.
Discounts applicable on the registration fee
- Two or more siblings
- Three or more calls
- Single parent family
Refund for cancellation
Alternative private courses or rental vouchers will be offered for the amount paid for the cancelled course.