SUSPENDIDO TEMPORALMENTE Domingos de 11 a 14 h.
In the adult sailing course, students will sail in a collective boat accompanied by an instructor in case of being beginners and in individual, double or collective boats alone or with partners in case of having an advanced level. They will learn to assemble and disassemble the boat, sailors' knots, wind direction, handle the rudder and sheets, reaching and maneuvers such as tacklng and gybing. In advance group they will improve the skill in all the above by adding sailing up windtight, open reaching and down wind.
On the last Sunday of each month a small competition will be organized, the funniest way to self-assess the new knowledge acquired.
Who is it for?
- Adults from 18 years
- To take the course it is essential to know how to swim
Duration, dates, schedules
Sundays from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- 11.00 theory + material preparation
- 11.45 navigation
- 13.30 arrival on land and collect material
- 14.00 end of activity
- Appropriate clothing according to season (neoprene, swimsuit, lycra or shirt, shorts)
- Shoes / rubber / neoprene boots
- Sun protection and cap
- Replacement clothing (including swimsuit, shoes and towel)
Registration deadlines and admission criteria
- The deadline to register will be until the beginning of the course while there are places.
Discounts applicable in the registration price
- Two or more months paid in advance
Alternative will be offered through private courses or rental vouchers for the amount paid for the canceled course.
NO CLASSES ARE RECOVERED. YOU CAN PAY PER DAY (€ 30).