It is essential to send to the office by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or deliver in person:
- DNI / Passport of each student
- If you have paid by bank transfer: proof of payment of the registration
- Family book or large family card
- Family book in single-parent case
Registration deadlines and admission criteria
- Until the start of the course while there are seats
- 15 days before the start of the course, confirmed unpaid reservations will be placed on the waiting list
- The completion of the courses is subject to a minimum number of 4 enrolled.
- In case the course could not be done, an alternative activity or the refund of the money paid would be offered.
- If there is a cancellation by the client, it will be compensated by delivering a voucher for the same value of the course that is canceled, to carry out activities at the Vela Puerto Portals Municipal School for one year from the date of cancellation.
- In case of illness, 100% of the amount paid will be refunded. A medical report may be requested.
- The Vela Puerto Portals Municipal School reserves the possibility of making or not changing sessions for meteorological reasons, as long as an alternative activity can be offered.