Sailing for advanced children
Todos los sábados de 10 a 13 h.
In the course of sailing for advanced children will sail in single, double or triple handed boats with other students always accompanied by an instructor in a inflatable boat. Students must already have some experience from previous courses or years. If they have not sailed for some time, it is preferable that they refresh their knowledge in initiation and, being prepared, make the change to this group.
Who is it for?
- To boys and girls from 8 to 12 years.
- To take the course it is essential to know how to swim
Duration, dates, schedules
Saturdays from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- 10.00 theory + material preparation
- 11.00 navigation
- 12.30 arrival on land
- 13.00 end tomorrow activity
- Appropriate clothing (neoprene, swimsuit, lycra or shirt, shorts)
- Shoes / rubber / neoprene boots
- Sun protection and cap
- Spare clothing (including swimsuit, shoes and towel)
Registration deadlines and admission criteria
- The deadline to register will be until the beginning of the course while there are places.
Discounts applicable in the registration price
- Two or more brothers/sisters
- Two or more months
- Single parent family and big number family
Alternative will be offered through private courses or rental vouchers for the amount paid for the canceled course.
NO CLASSES ARE RECOVERED. YOU CAN PAY SINGLE DAYS (30 €)