Private 3 hours lesson to get skills to use the hicking harness in a dinghy sailing boat.
The harness is used to hang from the mast by means of a cable and with an adjustable line system in order to provide more leverage and stability on the boat. It is used on a variety of dinghies and catamarans.
From an ergonomic point of view, it is undoubtedly the best way to make a sash and maintain balance, as the crew member is suspended from their centre of gravity, hanging by means of the harness that embraces the lumbar and dorsal spine of the crew member, and this in turn is attached to the boat.
This course is designed for those who already know how to sail individually and are looking to expand their knowledge of the sport of dinghy sailing.
It lasts 3 hours and the cost is as follows:
- 1 person / 80€.
- 2 people / 120€.
- 3 people / 140€.
- 4 people / 160€.
Book your private course by calling 666 59 11 59, or by e-mail to email@example.com
COVID protocol in the sailing school:
- Hydroalcoholic hand gel.
- Mandatory use of a mask while on the premises.
- Outdoor showers.
- Use of restricted changing room for changing clothes (obligatory mask and limited capacity, 1 person per bench).
- Free lockers are available for safe storage of backpacks/bags.
- We recommend your own life jacket. In case of using one of the centre's own, the use of a T-shirt or lycra is compulsory.
- Order and distance at the entrance/exit ramp to the sea.
- On the esplanade, the distance of 1.5 m should be maintained as recommended by the health authorities.