From monday to friday - 9.30 am to 1 pm.
This course is aimed at children from 8 to 12 years old who have already done at least one children's sailing course and are ready to sail alone with the intention in the future to move to the optimist training group.
- All the theoretical activity will take place outside and in the shade.
- You cannot leave your children alone on the esplanade as long as the course has not started.
- The barrier will open 10 minutes before the start of the course.
- Students should arrive with the appropriate clothing to practice the activity.
- The showers are outside and can only enter the changing rooms in small groups to leave the bag and change clothes at the end of the activity.
- You must keep a safe distance between participants.
- We recommend the use of your own life jacket that you will bring and take home each day, in case of using one from the sailing school, the use of a T-shirt is mandatory.
- Water bottles may not be shared.When dropping off or picking up your children, please be punctual.
- Masks must be worn inside the building.
This is the first step to become part of the Puerto Portals sailing team. the sailor must know how the optimist work and next step will be the optimist training.